Optimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
This month we updated the following policies
- Our Duty of Candour Policy and Procedure has been updated to reflect CQC’s updated guidance Notifiable Safety Incidents.
- Our Safeguarding Policy & Procedure has been updated to support both care and support staff and management teams in the safe and responsive delivery of their service.
- Risk Assessment & Management Policy & Procedure has been updated to provide more in- depth information and clarity of roles and responsibilities.
- Accident, Incident and Investigation Policy & Procedure has been updated to meet obligations and further support in completing the Accident & Incident Report form.
- Health & Safety Policy & Procedure has been updated to include further detail around infection control and COVID-19.
- Infection Control Policy & Procedure has been updated to include responsibilities for the designated Infection Control Lead within the service, COVID risk assessments and staff vaccinations
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.