CQC Experts recognises its legal obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to protect the personally-identifiable and sensitive data of our customers, employees, social or healthcare professionals, visitors and the public.
The purpose of this policy is to set out how we collect, use, retain and disclose the personal information we hold about you.
CQC Experts is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and seeks to be transparent in the way in which it processes data on your behalf.
As the ‘Data Controller’, we will ensure that the personal information we hold is:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes we have informed you about and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up-to-date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about;
- Kept securely.
This policy will be reviewed at least annually, or more frequently if significant changes occur.